This is not a blank resume but you should be able to use this form to make your own resume. It has a nice layout, but the best way to build your own resume is to start from free and build an outline of everything you plan to write about, then start filling in the blanks.
After your first go of it, you might even have 5 pages, but keep writing and rewriting until you get something that is down no more than two pages. Don’t feel like you have to write a perfect resume the first time – a good resume will have been written and rewritten many many times before you have a final product. Use this one as a guide, but done it down a bit.
Wayne Parker, MCSE 2000
6754 Green Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
To excel in a continuously challenging high technology sales and consulting environment.
3/05 – Present Keystone Technology – Akron, Ohio – Senior Consultant
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team by demonstrating technical aptitude to potential clients, preparing scopes of work, network designs, and performing network analysis’s.
- Work directly with Keystone sales team on business development.
- Understand customer business functions and requirements while leveraging technology to solve problems.
- Provide technical training and knowledge transfer to customers and Keystone staff.
- Develop detailed network project plans, act as project manager during the life cycle of network implementations and mining for new consulting opportunities.
- Currently leading a 500 seat Windows 2003 Active Directory & Exchange upgrade of a local bank.
- Specialize in Microsoft Active Directory 2003 and Exchange 2003.
- Designed and implemented numerous network solutions utilizing: Microsoft Windows 2003 Active Directory, Exchange 2003, ISA, Citrix MetaFrame, and Cisco routing, switching and firewall products.
1/02 – 3/05 Exxon Mobil – Akron, Ohio – Senior Technical Consultant
- Provided technical consulting on a variety of projects to various Exxon Mobil world areas while demonstrating a solid understanding of Exxon Mobil technology and security strategies.
- Provided technical training and staff mentoring on a variety of technical topics.
- Provided Information Systems strategic planning and mapping clients needs into the future.
- Re-engineering of Exon’s client’s systems through hardware and software selection.
- Provided design, implementation, and testing for new technology systems.
- Performed proof of concept testing on a variety of Windows Server based products.
- Implemented Windows 2003 Active Directory in a 1000 seat migration from Windows NT. Migrated a mesh of four domains in four different countries into Active Directory.
- Designed and developed a managed Antivirus solution using McAfee’s ePolicy Orchestrator. Managed the ePolicy roll-out to over 1000 users in 9 countries. Provided ePolicy staff mentoring, product training and documentation.
- Managed Windows 2000/2003 upgrade of 200 servers to specific Exxon Mobil security standards.
- Have performed the back end server implementation of Epiphany CRM.
- Have implemented Cisco Pix firewalls and routers in various configurations.
6/00 – 12/01 Kizan Technologies – Independence, Ohio – Senior Network & Pre-Sales Engineer
- Provided pre-sales support to aid in closing a 1300 seat Windows & Exchange 2000 Active Directory design/migration of a Cleveland based law firm.
- Assisted the sales team in acquiring new business by providing demonstrated technical abilities through customer workshops, presentations and consultation.
- Provided daily pre-sales technical support to Cleveland sales staff for projects ranging in size from 50 to 25000 seats.
- Worked directly with local Microsoft sales team on business development.
- Designed and implemented numerous network solutions utilizing Microsoft Windows 2000 Active Directory, Exchange 2000, Citrix MetaFrame and Cisco products.
- Specialized in Microsoft 2000 Active Directory Design & deployment in small to medium sized environments as well as Exchange 2000, and Citrix MetaFrame
- Instructed Microsoft Windows 2000 Active Directory classes.
8/97 – 3/00 DPAI – Independence, Ohio – Network / Sales Engineer
- Provided pre-sales engineering support to in-house sales staff selling Microsoft networking solutions and services.
- Worked directly with Microsoft and Cisco channel representatives to further refine and develop DPAI’s partner status.
- Managed network implementations involving the coordination of multiple hardware and software vendors.
- Designed and implemented NT/Windows 2000, Exchange and Citrix MetaFrame network solutions.
- Specialized in LAN/WAN infrastructure design and deployment.
11/96 – 8/97 Unisys – Independence, Ohio – Pre-Sales Engineer
- Provided pre-sales technical support for, UNIX, UnixWare, Microsoft Back Office products.
08/02 – CCA – Citrix MetaFrame XP0
8/01 – Windows 2000 MCSE
07/00 – Microsoft Certified Trainer – MCT
11/00 – Cisco Certified Design Associate – CCDA
10/00 – Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA02/00 – MCP + I
03/99 – CCA – Citrix Certified Administrator
04/98 – Windows NT MCSE
9/91 – 6/94 – B.A., Major: Computer Science
Baldwin-Wallace College, Berea, Ohio 9/84 – 3/87 – AAS, Major: Computer Systems
LCCC, Elyria, Ohio Build a free resume online