Many employers like to ask you about your weaknesses in hopes of tripping you up into revealing true weaknesses that will inhibit you from performing the job (if they were to hire you).
If they discover these during the interview process, you probably won’t get the job. Don’t fall for their tricks. There are clever ways around answering their tricky questions. Plus I cover how to answer strengths questions as well.
- Do you work well under pressure? – Best Answers
- Can you work well under pressure? – Best Answers
- How to answer weakness job interview questions. – Best Answers
- Are you a team player? – Best Answers
- How to answer if you’re not a team player. – Best Answers
- What do you consider your most significant weakness? – Best Answers
- Why you shouldn’t make excuses for a weakness. – Best Answers
- The right way to answer questions about your strengths. – Best Answers
- The key to answering weakness questions. – Best Answers
- 5 Tips for answering the weakness question. – Best Answers