High Performance Master’s Coaching Program Enrollment
High Performance Master's is the most advanced job interview preparation and training program designed to help you reach higher levels of success in every job you interview for.
The goal of the program is to help you to prepare for an upcoming interview, review your resume, strategize with you, overcome your nervousness, figure out the best answers to the toughest questions are facing, negotiation, and to be in your corner while you search and interview for jobs.
This is about helping you reach higher levels of performance in your interviews so employers can see the real you and more likely to offer you the job.
It's about being with you and advising you on your next move, so you don't make critical mistakes that cost you a lost job opportunity. It's about being there when the time comes to negotiate a job offer. It's about keeping your spirits high while you interview, even when you face stiff competition or really difficult interviewers.
With over 20 years of interviewing experience, from searching for jobs, to hiring people for jobs, to teaching millions how to interview for jobs - I can help you avoid the mistakes that keep most people from landing their dream jobs.
When you register for High Performance Master's Program, you receive the highest level of training - the same training I would give to my elite-level clients, because when you are in this program, you are an elite-level client.
In addition to being my highest level client, you will receive all of my digital programs included for free.
The cost of High Performance Master's is only $4,997 and here is a brief list of everything you are getting today:
- Up to 7 live 60 minute one-on-one Coaching session with Don.
- Have your call on the phone or Skype.
- 6 months of Email support.
- Use this program for an upcoming job interview to calm your nerves, get a resume review, or practice your answers.
- Get strategic insight from Don on how to be the best candidate.
- Figure out why you are not progressing to second interviews.
- Find out why you are not getting job offers and how to fix that.
- Get Don's advice on the best questions, for you to ask on a job interview.
- Get all the bonuses mentioned in the video.
- Work closely and more frequently with Don during your entire job search.
- Let Don teach you how to negotiate job offers so you get more money and benefits.
- Get your resume reviewed multiple times.
- Get Don's advice on how to write your resume to be an exact match for the job description.
Q.Are these group or individual coaching sessions?
A.All the coaching sessions are with Don, personally. You will always work with Don directly and never in a group.
A.After you purchase the program, you will receive a link to my schedule where you can select a time that is convenient for you. I’m on Eastern Standard Time and offer sessions during the week, both in the mornings and afternoon.
Q.How will we connect?
A.We will speak either on the phone or over Skype. If you choose Skype, I will record your session and give you a copy afterwards.
Q.Do you offer discounts on the programs?
A.No. These coaching programs require my direct time and I don’t discount my time. The program must be paid for in advance before we begin.
Q.Do you offer refunds?
A.I do not offer refunds on coaching programs because they consume my direct time and my time cannot be returned, but I can assure you will receive the highest level of interview coaching. I’ve been coaching job candidates for over 10 years, and I’ve never had one single dissatisfied client.